The undersigned Member agrees to abide by the following as well as enforce the following to any Guests of the Member:
1. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose or Manner; No Disruption or Interference. Member shall not use the Services for any purpose, or in any manner, that is unlawful or that is prohibited by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Member shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any C3 server or other equipment, or that could interfere with, restrict, or inhibit any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
2. No Unauthorized Access. Member shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any C3 server through any means, including hacking and password mining. Member shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. Member shall not post or download files that Member know or has reason to know are illegal for Member to access or are unauthorized for Member to access under this Agreement.
3. No Chain Letters, Spamming or Similar Uses. Member shall not use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
4. No Harassment. Member shall not use the Services to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
5. No Unregistered Guests. Member shall not allow any Member guest(s) to enter the Premises without registering such guest(s) according to C3’s policies (see Exhibit A).
6. No Sharing of Access. Member shall not reveal Member’s account password or transfer Member’s keycard or other access device or credentials to any third party or allow any third party to use Member’s account. Member shall not, and shall not allow any third party to, make copies of any keys, keycard, or other means of entry onto the Premises.
7. No Inappropriate Material. Member shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on the Premises, or on or through C3 servers.
8. No Breach of Others’ Proprietary Rights. Member shall not upload, download, reproduce, display, perform or distribute, and material that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret laws and laws relating to rights of privacy or publicity, unless Member owns or controls the rights to such material or has received all necessary consents from the owner(s) of the rights to use and share the materials.
9. No Harmful Files. Member shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candlebots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of C3 servers or of the electronic devices of any person using the Services.
10. No Violation of Guidelines. Member shall not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines that may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Membership Rules attached to this Agreement as Exhibit A).
11. No Unauthorized Collection of Information. Member shall not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party.
12. No False Identities. Member shall not use the Services to create any false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
13. No Physical Alteration or Damage to Premises. Member shall not physically alter the Premises in any manner or cause any physical damage to the Premises, including but not limited to attaching or affixing any items to the walls, installing antennas or telecommunications lines, or installing other devices on the Premises.
14. No Retail or Similar Use. Member shall not use the Premises in a retail, medical or other nature that involves frequent visits by members of the public.
15. C3 Right to Edit or Remove Information and Materials. C3 reserves the right to edit, remove or refuse to post any information or materials on the Premises, including on C3 servers, that violates any of the restrictions in this Section.
A full Member Agreement will be signed in person by Member prior to commencement of membership term.